What information do we collect?We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views);
- information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services;
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us (including your name, email address, postcode, telephone number);
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters (including your email address);
- any other information that you choose to send to us;
This website may use “cookies”. A cookie consists of a text file sent by a web server to a web browser, and stored by that browser. The file is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This means the web server can track and identify the browser.
We use both “session” cookies and “persistent” cookies on the website.
We use session cookies to keep track of your visit to the website, and other uses. Session cookies are deleted from your computer when you close your browser.
We use persistent cookies to enable our website to recognise you when you visit, and other uses. As the name suggests, persistent cookies remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach a pre-defined expiry date.
Like many companies, we use Google Analytics to analyse the traffic on this website. Google Analytics generates statistical and other information about the use of this website by means of cookies, which are stored on users' computers. This information is anonymous and doesn't reveal any information about individual visitors' identities.
Naturally, any third parties we work with, or indeed merely link to, may also send you cookies. They'll have their own privacy policies which we advise you to review if interested.
Please also note that most browsers (i.e. Google Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Internet Explorer or Edge, Apple Safari etc) do allow you to decline to accept cookies. Bear in mind that this may have a negative impact upon the usability of any website you may visit, and that includes Bilgo.com.
You can view details of most of the cookies currently stored by the browser you're using, and choose to opt out of them via www.aboutads.info/choices.
Security of personal information
Bilgo doesn't take or hold any personal information. We may in future offer services which do require users to enter various details relating to their individual identities and circumstances and at such a time we will of course use the very best cloud-based secure storage and encryption.
Bilgo Limited reserves the right to update this policy from time-to-time as is appropriate, without prior notice to users of the website or its services. We will do so by updating this page (or redirecting to a new one).
If you feel any changes may affect you, we advise that you regularly check the contents of this policy to ensure you are content with any revisions which may have been made.