- In these Terms and Conditions: "we", "us" and "our" refer to Bilgo Limited, trading as Bilgo.com. "You" and "your" means any person who uses this website for either informational or transactional purposes. "Website" means the website available at the URL bilgo.com. In future this may also refer to any subsequent Bilgo Limited owned website. "Supplier" and “provider” refer to any third-party purveyor or source of products or services selected and listed by us on this website.
- The website provides information services in relation to consumer products and services. We do not charge for this service. Instead, we may receive a fee from the supplier of certain products and services. In these instances we do not promote these products or services above other, non fee-paying products.
- Bilgo Limited reserves the right to – at no notice – change, edit, replace or delete any content, information, product or service held on this website as we see fit.
- While Bilgo Limited endeavours to ensure that this web site is normally available 24 hours a day, Bilgo Limited shall not be liable if for any reason this web site is unavailable at any time or for any period. Access to this web site may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control.
- We make no warranty that this web site (or web sites which are linked to this web site) is free from computer viruses or any other malicious or impairing computer program.
- The pages contained in this web site may contain technical inaccuracies, typographical errors and may at times be out of date. We can accept no responsibility for keeping the information up to date or liability for any failure to do so.
- We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions without notice. All amendments to our terms and conditions will be posted on the website.
Third party material
This website may contain material by third parties. All such material is published in good faith and we cannot accept any responsibility for its accuracy. Nor is any warranty expressed or implied by publication. We specifically disclaim and exclude all liability to any person for any loss or damage of any nature whatsoever or however arising from any error, omission or inaccuracy in such material and we take no responsibility for such material.
In the event that you purchase or obtain any goods or services from a third party then your acquisition of such goods or services will be in accordance with the third party's terms and conditions and we will have no liability to you in respect of the same.
This website may contain links to external websites which are not under the control of and are not maintained by Bilgo Limited. As such we cannot be held responsible for such websites or the content/services they contain.
Bilgo Limited provides these links where relevant for the aide of the reader, and such links do not constitute an endorsement of those sites or their material.
All product names mentioned herein are the trademarks of their respective owners. Some documents may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information relating to that document or organisation. You agree that Bilgo Limited has not conferred by implication, or otherwise, any licence or right under any patent, trademark or copyright of Bilgo Limited or of any third party.
- The Bilgo.com website provides information in relation to various products and services — please note that we don't provide direct or indirect financial advice either generally or specifically pertaining to investments or other related choices. Similarly, we do not provide tax or legal advice or recommendations and we don't recommend individual products, plans, schemes, services or providers. Bespoke professional consultation and/or independent research should always be sought when making any investment or purchase decisions influenced in any way by material found on this website.
- Bilgo Limited will always use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that data and information on this website is as accurate and up-to-date as possible. We aim to correct omissions and/or errors as soon as possible once notified. Nevertheless, we cannot offer a guarantee that such information on this website is always 100% accurate, nor that at any given time no errors or omissions exist. As such we are not responsible for any loss or damage incurred or related to the veracity, accuracy or pertinence of the content of this website. Furthermore, we can accept no responsibility for the omissions, errors or defaults of any third party in connection with that product or service.
- We use third parties to source various data and information and as such cannot always verify the the credentials of these various sources, be they individual market experts or company entities. Consequently, Bilgo Limited is not liable for any damage or loss suffered or incurred in connection with any information acted upon, or product/service acquired via use of this website.
- As with all investments, consumers are encouraged to bear in mind that their value and the income derived from them can go both down as well as up. Please be aware that past performance should never be wholly relied upon as a forecast of future performance. Investors should always remember that they may not get back as much as was originally invested.
- Providers and other third-parties can change or withdraw deals and services at any time and with little or no notice. Please be sure a product is still current prior to making any financial commitment or other decision.
Access to this website is only permitted for non-commercial, personal uses. The website is only to be accessed by private individuals or businesses seeking services or products for their own use. Commercial use is strictly prohibited.
Non-permitted use of this website includes the following:
- Unlawful, fraudulent or externally commercial use
- Use intended to harm, threaten, abuse, embarrass, defame, libel, intimidate or harass any another person, or in a way that invades another person's privacy or is obscene, offensive, hateful, indecent, inappropriate, objectionable, unacceptable, discriminatory or damaging as determined by us
- To create, check, confirm, update, modify or amend another person's databases, records or directories
- To tamper with, modify or amend any part of this website
- In a way that interferes with, disrupts or imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large burden on our communications and technical systems as determined by us
- For sale or transfer to any third party
- For reproduction, publication or display on any other website without our prior written consent
Linking to this website is acceptable provided it is done so in a way that is fair and legal. It must not damage or take advantage of our reputation, as determined by us. Links to this website must not suggest or imply any form of affiliation, approval or endorsement by or with us. We reserve the right to require you to immediately delete any link to this website at any time. We reserve the right to withdraw any linking permission at any time.
Intellectual Property Rights
- Unless otherwise specified the copyright in the contents of all the pages in this web site are owned by Bilgo Limited.
- All intellectual property rights (IPR) (including all copyright, patents, trademarks, tradenames and designs whether registered or unregistered) are and remain the property of Bilgo Limited. "Design" in this sense includes "look and feel" and all other non-literal aspects of the website, along with any other Bilgo Limited media. The above also applies to any and all information, content research or statistics, and any database or software authored and/or operated by us. A user shall not obtain or attempt to obtain any title to such IPR.
- You may not distribute, display or copy any of the contents of the pages contained in this web site to third parties including, but not limited to "caching" any material on this web site for access by third parties and "mirroring" any material on this web site.
- The use of any and all automated scripts, spiders or other software to perform automated searches within this website is strictly prohibited. Any attempt made to extract and/or download significant amounts of Information from this website, or to compile a database from information obtained from this website is strictly forbidden.
- You may print or download to disk the contents of an individual page of this web site for the purpose of private and personal non-commercial use.
- You may also permit your computer to make an electronically stored, transient copy of the content in this web site for the purpose of viewing it while connected to the internet only. However, you may only make one copy of any content.
Law governing the Terms
Use of this website and these terms shall be subject only to the laws of England and Wales which shall exclusively govern the interpretation, application and effect of all the above permissions, exclusions, licences and conditions of use.
Amendments to Bilgo terms and conditions
Bilgo Limited reserves the right to update these terms and conditions from time-to-time as is appropriate, without prior notice to users of the website or its services. Will will do so by updating this page (or redirecting to a new one).
If you feel any changes may affect you, we advise that you regularly check the contents of these terms and conditions to ensure you are content with any revisions which may have been made.